Oracle Announces Exalogic Elastic Cloud Software 2.0
Engineered System Optimized for Running Business Applications; Delivers Groundbreaking Innovations to Help Customers Reduce Cost and Complexity, Eliminate Business Risk and Seize New Market Opportunities
- Oracle today announced Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud Software 2.0.
- Customers in 43 countries across 22 industries have already adopted Oracle Exalogic. Exalogic is the fastest growing Oracle engineered system with 3x Y/Y sales bookings based on the last two quarters of FY 2012. To date, 40% of Oracle Exalogic’s growth comes from customers who have chosen Exalogic over competing solutions from IBM, including mainframes.
The Oracle Exalogic engineered system outperforms competing platforms by a wide margin:
Eliminates application and middleware deployment risk with one-click automated deployment of complex, multi-tier business applications.
- Up to 10x performance gains for Oracle Applications, Java-based applications and other business applications
- Up to 6x faster application provisioning to help customers quickly respond to changing market needs.
Built on open, industry standard technologies, Oracle Exalogic:
Supports virtualization of mission-critical business applications with near native performance vs. physical servers through Oracle VM integration.
- Provides a high-speed communication (I/O) fabric, Oracle Exabus, which is the foundation of Oracle Exalogic’s extreme performance, reliability and scalability and ties all Oracle Exalogic system components together.
- Delivers true elasticity at the application level through integrated application-to-disk management with Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c.
- Supports consolidation of multiple applications on the same system as a private cloud, while eliminating security risks through complete application isolation.
- Integrates Oracle Traffic Director, a built-in Application Delivery Controller, to securely manage and route large volumes of application traffic with high performance.
Oracle Exalogic provides customers and partners with an engineered system that accelerates the performance and can protect and maximize return on their existing and future Oracle software investments.
Oracle Exalogic is the logical choice for running Oracle Applications, including the Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle’s Siebel CRM, Oracle’s PeopleSoft, Oracle’s JD Edwards, Oracle ATG Commerceand Oracle’s industry specific business applications. These applications have been optimized, tested, benchmarked and certified on Oracle Exalogic for extreme performance.
- Oracle Exalogic is optimized to run the standards-based Oracle Fusion Middleware product portfolio, including the market-leading Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle Coherence, Oracle SOA Suiteand Oracle Tuxedoproducts. Oracle Tuxedo ART 12c is optimized on Oracle Exalogic to help customers reduce IT costs with rapid rehosting of IBM CICS, IMS, and batch applications.
- Oracle Exalogic natively leverages Oracle Exadata Database Machineand integrates with Oracle Databaseand Oracle Real Application Clusters.
- The new Oracle Platinum Servicesprogram is a special support entitlement, including an industry-leading 5-minute fault notification service level agreement, available at no additional cost to Oracle Premier Support customers that are running certified configurations on Oracle engineered systems.
More Informations about Oracle
Article from 25.07.2012
Tags: Cloud Computing
- Software Selection
- Project support
- Consulting Day
- System Integration
- Contract Reviewing
- Increase Efficiency
- Why consulting?
- Management Consulting
- Full Service
- Expert Q & A's
- Job Opportunities
- Job Opportunities
- Software Know-how