Comprehensive Project Support
Your current software solution no longer meets the increased requirements? Processing cycles are no longer covered?
To boost the productivity of your company you need a system which adapts itself to the individual needs of the market and your company’s strategical focus. Relevant information must be transparent at all times and easy to access allowing you to work towards your goal.
But what tools must such a system possess to allow you to streamline your processes?
What path should your company take in the future?
Is there a realistic budget plan and schedule and are all eventualities accounted for?
The SoftSelect consulting team accompanies you to answer these and other questions regarding your IT project.
The following steps are focussed upon:
The first step to ensure successful project completion and the basis for a companies success. It is essential to answer the following questions:
- What are your goals, where do you want to go, what resources are at your disposal and what is your maximum budget?
- What expectations does the company have of the software?
- What business software types (CRM, Finance etc) should be covered?
The supplier market is an ever-changing one. We can narrow the market down to relevant vendors based on your criteria.
- We can create a long list containing a maximum of ten vendors based on the most important criteria (KO criteria).
- The long list includes the most important information regarding the vendors.
Request for Proposal (RFP) creation
With the aid of templates, we can create an individual catalogue of specifications to define the essential requirements for the new software after collaboration with you.
- Presentation of individual business characteristics
- Definition of the factual target state
- Determination of software requirements
- Identification of the current software including interfaces, customisations and data pool
- Scheduling and budget planning
The Request of Proposal reflects the composition, processes and requirements. It serves as the foundation for the request as well as for the Proof of Concept and therewith serves as a basis for the contract, warranty and approval etc.
After consultation we then send the specification documents to the pre-selected vendors. During this phase, we are available for further inquiries from vendors allowing you concentrate on daily business tasks.
After we receive the vendor results we analyse and present a detailed bid comparison.
The goal of this phase is to reduce the vendor pool to a number of vendors suitable to commence presentations.
The number of solutions should be viewed as a presentation varies, depending on the company and project size. Generally, we recommend between three and five presentations. During the presentations the solutions can be thoroughly inspected.
The presentations should not only give a first impression but present an important element for the final selection. The most important aspect is how core processes are represented. Additionally the “chemistry“ between vendor (especially project team) and potential buyer must be right.
We attend the presentations, assisting with our long-term experience.
- Presentation preparations (Appointments and Agenda etc.)
- Presentation follow-up (Assessment matrix so that you do not (solely) trust your gut feeling, bid comparison etc.)
Final selection of the vendors
After evaluating vendor presentations, we reduce the pool to the last two competitors after discussing with you. We are on the home straight towards project completion. Additional project steps are:
- Visit reference customers
- Workshops, Demos
- Testing of the functional conformity and continuity.
- Estimation/Weighting and determining of the key vendor
We support you during contract negotiations with the final vendor including:
- A comprehensive contract review
- Pricing and contract negotiations
- Signing the contract
- Software Selection
- Project support
- Consulting Day
- System Integration
- Contract Reviewing
- Increase Efficiency
- Why consulting?
- Management Consulting
- Full Service
- Expert Q & A's
- Job Opportunities
- Job Opportunities
- Software Know-how
SoftSelect Website Search
Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or feedback you have:
Telephone: +49 (0)40 870 875-0
Telefax: +49 (0)40 870 875-55
We look forward to hearing from you.
Software vendors Webcasts
A selection of Podcasts and Webcasts related to Business Software in various languages
Die Business-Software-Webcasts unserer Anbieter können Sie nur ansehen wenn Sie den Flashplayer von www.adobe.de installieren.